The Blue Ridge Regional Jail Authority has many exciting career opportunities available throughout the authority ample potential for training and advancement. Explore the various areas of the authority to find out how you can make a difference in the lives of others and the community we protect.
Join the team at the
Blue Ridge Regional Jail Authority
we are looking
for the best
The Blue Ridge Regional Jail is always searching for reliable and highly motivated individuals with integrity, commitment to their fellow coworkers, there community and a passion for public service. The Authority takes pride in hiring the best that we can. If you are interested in a fun and rewarding career that gives you the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of others then this is your calling.
DO YOU HAVE what it takes
- Be an effective communicator, even in the most challenging of situations
- Care about the safety and well being of others, both within and outside a jail setting
- Respect all individuals regardless of background or socio-economic status
- Embrace the concepts of integrity, accountability and transparency as core values
- Collaborate with team members, supervisors and managers to forward the mission and vision of BRRJA.
- Must be Eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or be eligible to work in the U.S.
GROW AS YOU GROW.
Once you become a member of the BRRJA family, the opportunities before you are many, from promotions by rank or moves to other teams within BRRJA. A career is here for the making.
Blue Ridge Regional Jail offers a Total Compensation Package that includes competitive salaries and a comprehensive,
affordable benefits package. Our generous benefit options are just one of the unique advantages of working for BRRJA.